What Are The
Steps Required to become an NDIS Provider?
To get registered as an NDIS Provider, you will need to go through an audit process.
For the vast majority of applicants, this will be composed of an:
– NDIS Application
– Audit Stage 1 (Verification)
– Audit Stage 2 (Certification)
To pass these stages, you will need to have a extensive documentation that covers:
– Policies and Procedures
– Business Plan, Risk,
– Business operation forms for the Participant, your employees and the organisation itself.
What do I Get In This Package?
This is the all-inclusive NDIS Provider Preparation Package that has absolutely everything you need to pass you Audit. and get NDIS Certified.
In this package we will break down each and every step for you, give you all the documentation you need and also consult with you to ensure you pass with ease.
– 2x Consultations with our specialist team to explain and coach you through the process.
– Highly comprehensive Policies and Procedures (200+ pages)
– All Participant Operational Forms
– All Employee Operational Forms
– All Governance Operational Forms
– Access to our Audit Preparation Webinar
– Access to our online Training
For more information, please complete the form below, or call us on 0404544264